Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Busy Day.....

Today was nuts...... between trying to get work stuff done (I couldn't make a customer happy to save my life), kid stuff, training, chiropractor appointment, cleaning the house and mowing the lawn - I think that I am ready to fall over...........
Swim today was kind of yuck... just didn't have anything in me for some odd reason (perhaps residual from my great run yesterday). That's ok - it's a recovery week. And hey - I didn't drown so progress was good:) HA
Drills in the pool. Man I suck at kicking. I am grateful for zoomers or I would probably still be in the darn pool.
Tomorrow morning up early as I need to be on the pavement by 5:00 am so I can get my run in before my roadtrip with my customer. Heading to Duluth -- whoo hooot! No YOGA however - two weeks in a row of missing it - man I was doing so good. The club is closed tomorrow anyway so it wouldn't have mattered.
Friday is an off day - oh what will I do with myself????
Time for bed.... Baked Cheetos for a snack I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment