Thursday, May 20, 2010

Crazy Week

Sorry that I have not posted as much as I should have. I traveled this week for work so that threw me off a bit.
This week started out with a great spin class (anerobic intervals - perfect after Sunday's half marathon of 100% anaerobic!- HA). Headed to KC for the first part of the week and had a great run on Tuesday am. I really like the city and traveled there often for work so I have my routes down. I didn't run into coyotes this time so that was good!
Wed brought a fantastic time trial loop on my bike. Beat my time by 11 minutes over that same route with Smurfette (my old bike) - Holy crud!!! It is amazing what a little money will do in purchasing a bike. It is about the motor but it is a little about the mechanics of the bike. Challenge riding over all of the tar spots - so I need to clean up my bike a bit:( Swam last night - easy 45 minutes of drills.
This am started out my day with a dip in Carver Lake (no ice bath needed today;). Thanks friends - it was awesome. Now off to do 7 miles and I have YOGA after work tonight before the TCM meeting. Busy day.
Feeling good. Hope to get in my long ride tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment