Saturday, May 1, 2010

Ice Bath Was CHILLY

Good run today. Man oh man was it windy today. I like the wind at my butt pushing me along but darn it when you turn the corner that head wind sucks a$$. Hard to dress today. Bill and Bay showed up looking like a nice summer day - I had my mittens, pants and two shirts on:) Hey - I don't like to be cold.
13 miles in the wind - we are going to count it as 15. Hey that means more Dairy Queen cake tonight.
My ice bath was ......... refreshing - there better than chilly. I made it 15 minutes and 3 chapters in my smut book (that helps the time pass).
Hammys tight today - WOW! Now for lunch a little nap and some house work.
We are still deciding if we are going to ride inside or out tomorrow as I would rather run in 30 mph winds than ride in them. I have no problem sitting inside for a couple hours with good company (Lisa's class) and some good music. I have 2.5 hours tomorrow so not bad! Another day to sleep in!!!!!!! WHOO HOOTT.
Torun's at her Papa's this weekend. I miss her:(
Have a good day and RUN ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment