Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Plate

Sorry that I have not updated since Saturday. It has been crazy. I am going from a plate to a cafeteria tray. It is tough to balance. Work is nuts.
Sunday was Mother's Day and I had a great one - hanging out with my girl. Light workout as I was coming off my recovery week. Monday - I taught spin (again - great class and LOVE LOVE LOVE my group). Tuesday - 7 mile run - incredible workout! 800 repeats with a strong headwind - it was good. My swim was drills which helped. Today I have an hour swim and an hour spin to try and jam into my day.
I desperately need to catch up on some sleep tonight. Nutrition this week is decent.
Would love to be able to race this weekend but I have a Twin Cities Marathon Kids event (I sit on the committee) so am not able to do the Oakdale Du. Good luck to all of those racing. Sounds like we are going to do the Apple Blossom 1/2 marathon on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment