Thursday, May 13, 2010

Running in the rain - I am running in the rain!

Yesterday brought a great 2 mile swim - even did most of it without props - I know - WOW! I did do some of my swim the paddles - Bay I need to give you those back and holy cow my shoulders are killing me today. Yoga should help tonight. Those things are a rotator cuff injury waiting to happen.
I followed my swim with an hour on the bike. I watched UP on the i-Pod - kind of a sad movie - not what I expected. Great ride though.
I did 6 miles outside - base today. Ran in the rain - have I told you that I LOVE to run in the rain. Still rather cold out. Ran in 3 layers - what is up with that? Yoga tonight before Torun's swim lessons.
Tomorrow morning early swim 75 minutes, 2 hour ride and a 2.5 mile speed run. Saturday will be an off day as I have the TCM kids event and Sunday brings the 1/2 marathon with Shannon and Steve - busy weekend - looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment