Saturday, May 8, 2010

Chilly Morning

Who would have thought I would need to wear long johns in May? I was dressed as if it were January today and I was toasty warm.
2 mile swim. My swim went well with the exception of the chemical smells that were in the pool. The club has been closed for the last 3 days for a deep clean. I actually started to get a bit naused from the smell and fumes.
12 miles outside with Shannon and Steve! What fun. Great friends, great workout and great conversation!
Hips and legs feel good. I was supposed to do 7 miles but shhhhh don't tell coach. Oh ya - she reads this - whoops.
Palamino tonight for dinner so I had to run some extra miles to bank some dessert miles:) HA
Tomorrow is going to be difficult - cold and all of the bikes are in storage as they are resurfacing the floors so perhaps it is an eliptical day (which is fine!).
RUN ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment